Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Education Systems and Contemporary Education Reforms focuses on the information and skills students need to understand, compare, and analyze educational systems and recent reforms in both developed and under developing countries. It is directed to undergraduate and graduate students who want to improve their global understanding of educational systems, formal schooling institutions, and educational reform. It also can serve as a reference for researchers, educators, governmental and educational agencies, and universities that offer international studies programs. The book provides students with the challenges and triumphs that countries are facing in education policy. The valuable information can be used to compare and contrast educational reforms worldwide. It highlights global trends in education, government's commitments to formalized schooling, and the resources available for students and teachers in our global community.
- Author BiographyAdel T. Al-Bataineh is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction at Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois. Professor Al-Bataineh holds a Ph.D. in Curriculum Instruction from Illinois State University. He has authored articles and chapters on a wide range of issues in education. Mohamed A. Nur-Awaleh is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Educational Administration and Foundations at Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois. Professor Nur-Awaleh holds an M.A, M.S, and Ph.D. from the University at Albany-State University of New York. He has written on a variety of issues related to international education, shared governance and leadership in Sub-Saharan African universities, Somali education, planning and implementation of international educational projects, and distance learning in higher education.
- Author(s)Adel T. Al-Bataineh,Mohamed A. Nur-Awaleh
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/01/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width149 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.