All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together distinguished scholars, community college practitioners, and emerging leaders to expand upon existing theories, provide reflection on practice, and demonstrate the dynamic nature of community college internationalization. There is a special challenge for United States community colleges to move from selected international programs that impact a few students to sustainable change that influences the entire college community. A key importance is realization that reform is t based on chance, but on intentional designs that are intended to guide future endeavors. The research, case studies, and experiences of the authors in this book are both inspiring and critical in the quest to encourage an academic shift for long-term change that promotes international literacy as an integral component of the community college and celebrates the needs of the changing local communities.
- Author BiographyRosalind Latiner Raby is Senior Lecturer in the Educational Leadership and Policy Studies Department of the College of Education at California State University, Northridge, USA, where she is also Affiliate Faculty for the Ed.D. Community College program. She serves as the Director of California Colleges for International Education, a non-profit consortium of eighty-nine California community colleges. Edward J. Valeau is Superintendent President Emeritus of Hartnell Community College, USA, President Emeritus of California Colleges for International Education, and is the founder and Senior Partner of the ELS Group, a national Chief Executive Search firm.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight611 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEdward J. Valeau,Rosalind Latiner Raby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.