All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook provides a concise, conceptually clear, and legally rigorous introduction to contemporary international environmental law and practice. Written in an accessible style, the book covers all the major multilateral environmental agreements, paying particular attention to their underlying structure, their main legal provisions, and their practical operation. The material is structured into four sections: (I) Foundations, (II) Substantive regulation, (III) Implementation, and (IV) International environmental law as a perspective. The presentation of the material blends policy and legal analysis and makes extensive reference to the relevant treaties, instruments and jurisprudence. All chapters include a detailed bibliography along with numerous figures to summarise the main components of the regulation. It covers emerging topics such as foreign investment and the environment, environmental migration, climate change and human rights, techlogy diffusion, and environmental security in post-conflict settings.
- Author BiographyPierre-Marie Dupuy is Emeritus Professor at the University of Paris II (Pantheon-Assas) and at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva. Jorge E. Vinuales is the Harold Samuel Professor of Law and Environmental Policy at the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Jorge E. Vinuales,Pierre-Marie Dupuy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note36 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight1160 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.