All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $23.08
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates the wealth of desires woven into the fabric of European history: desires about empire and nation, about self and other, about plenty and dearth. By documenting the diverse meanings of porgraphy, contributors show how that sexuality became central to the individual, to the nation, and to the transnational character of modern society.
- Author BiographyLisa Z. Sigel is a visiting assistant professor of history at DePaul University and the author of Governing Pleasure Pornography and Social Change in England, 1815-1914.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2005
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Weight413 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byLisa Z. Sigel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.