Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe use of acronyms and abbreviations in the film, television, and video industries is constantly increasing; the list seems endless and often baffling, which makes it virtually impossible for one to comprehend what each and every acronym means. This new and original book is a comprehensive international guide to some 3400 film, television, and video acronyms and abbreviations in current use. It t only provides their meaning, but also their corresponding organization's or corporation's aims and objectives, their founding date, their address, and their telephone/fax number. The second section of the book lists over 1400 technical terms and their meanings. Fully indexed, this book provides an essential and much needed reference source for libraries, educational institutions, archives, institutes, and all of those involved in the motion picture and audiovisual industries.
- Author Biographyevens /f Matthew /r ed.
- Author(s)Matthew Stevens
- Date of Publication21/10/1993
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width171 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMatthew Stevens
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.