All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Group of Seven Industrialized Countries, G7 developed a new doctrine of international supervision and regulation of financial markets. The G7 instructed international financial institution such as the IMF, the Bank for International Settlements, the World Bank and the Multilateral Development Banks to tighten their supervision and regulation of international finance. This volume examines this doctrine sometimes kwn as the 'New Architecture of the International Financial System' or IFA. Strengthening of the international financial system never ends and there have been recurring vulnerabilities in international financial architecture. The book examines current practices and its consequences and how the IFA has evolved and its alternatives. The book draws upon academic kwledge, practitioner techniques in financial risk management and official doctrine to analyze how investors, creditors and debts function within the new architecture.
- Author BiographyCARLOS M. PELAEZ is Managing Director of CMP Associates having received the Ph.D. and B.S., Phi Beta Kappa from Columbia University, USA. He has published books, essays and articles worldwide. He was Director of Banco Chase and of the Rio de Janeiro Association of Banks and Vice President of Chase Manhattan Bank. CARLOS A. PELAEZ is Managing Director of CMP Associates having received the A.B. in statistics from the University of Chicago, USA. He has published a book on globalization and an essay on the global electric industry.
- Author(s)Carlos A. Pelaez
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePalgrave Texts in Finance & Monetary Economics
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight665 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.