All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionPersistent episodes of global financial crises have placed the existing system of international monetary and financial governance under stress. The resulting ecomic turmoil provides a focal point for rethinking the rms and institutions of global financial architecture and the policy options of public and private authorities at national, regional and transnational levels. This volume moves beyond analysis of the causes and consequences of recent financial crises and concentrates on issues of policy. Written by distinguished scholars, it focuses on the tension between global market structures and national policy imperatives. Accessible to both specialists and general readers, the analysis is coherent across a broad range of theoretical and empirical cases. Offering a series of reasoned policy responses to financial integration and crises, the volume grapples directly with the institutional and often-neglected rmative dimensions of international financial architecture. The volume thus constitutes required reading for scholars and policy-makers.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey R. D. Underhill is Professor of International Governance in the Department of Political Science of the University of Amsterdam. Xiaoke Zhang is Research Fellow in the Department of Political Science of the University of Amsterdam.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleGlobal Economic Institutions
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 14 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey R. D. Underhill,Xiaoke Zhang
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.