All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for students taking courses in international finance, international financial management, multinational finance and multinational financial management, International Financial Management offers a variety of real-life examples, both numerical and institutional, that demonstrate the use of financial analysis and reasoning in solving international financial problems. * Includes coverage of the emergence of the new international financial system, the rise of the BRICS and the credit crunch. * Complete use of IFRS throughout the chapter on measuring and managing transactions. * Contains numerous Asian, Latin American, African and European cases, applications and examples. * Provides a truly global context for the study of international financial management. * Focuses on decision making in an international context. * Contains coverage of all of the traditional areas of corporate finance including: working capital management, capital budgeting, cost of capital and financial structure.
- Author BiographyAlan C. Shapiro is the holder of the Ivadelle and Theodore Johnson Professorship in Banking and Finance and Professor of Finance and Business Economics at the University of Southern California. He has also been a Visiting Professor at Yale University, UCLA, the Stockholm School of Economics, University of British Columbia, and the U.S. Naval Academy. His specialties are corporate and international financial management. Peter Moles is Senior Lecturer in Finance at the University of Edinburgh. He has 14 years experience in the City in international capital markets, corporate finance, money markets, the Eurobond market and risk management. His research interests are in capital structure; derivatives and risk management; and how management decisions are made and the difficulties associated with managing complex problems. Peter Moles is the co-author of Corporate Finance, published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
- Author(s)Alan C. Shapiro,Peter Moles
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/08/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1206 g
- Width187 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.