All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Financial Statement Analysis provides the most up-to-date detail for the successful assessment of company performance and financial positions. This rich, clear reference covers all aspects from financial reporting mechanics and standards to understanding income and balance sheets. Comprehensive guidance toward effective analysis techniques helps readers make real-world use of the kwledge presented, with this new third edition containing the most current standards and methods for the post-crisis world. Coverage includes the complete statement analysis process, plus information on income tax accounting, employee compensation, and the impact of foreign exchange rates on the statements of multinational corporations. * Understand the accounting mechanics behind financial reporting * Discover the differences between statements from around the world * Learn how each financial statement element affects securities valuation * Master analysis for clues into operations and risk characteristics International Financial Statement Analysis provides the latest rules and best practices, with clarity and expert advice. International Financial Statement Analysis Workbook helps busy professionals understand and apply the concepts and methodologies essential to accurate financial analysis. A companion to the IFSA text, this workbook offers learning objectives, chapter summaries, and practice problems that reinforce the practitioner-oriented material to give readers the confidence they need before applying these concepts to real cases. Readers will test their understanding of the standards and mechanics of financial reporting, and make use of the tools and techniques described in the text. This informative study guide is designed to facilitate information retention, helping readers build a strong foundation in financial statement analysis, with practical applications across borders. The volatile global ecomy makes accurate international financial statement analysis a valuable skill, where insufficient mastery makes precise valuation impossible. International Financial Statement Analysis provides the most up-to-date kwledge, and this workbook offers readers a chance to practice applying that kwledge with carefully constructed problems. * Work topic-specific practice problems to facilitate intuitive understanding * Review each topic quickly using clear chapter summaries * Understand each chapter's objective to avoid missing key information * Practice important methods and techniques before applying them in the real world It's impossible to tell how well a subject is mastered without applying the relevant concepts to a real-life situation. Valuation depends upon an accurate financial analysis, and practitioners need a solid grasp of the standards, formats, and documentation they may encounter on the international level. Practice makes perfect, and International Financial Statement Analysis Workbook provides plenty of practice and essential tools for understanding.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS R. ROBINSON, PD, CFA, is Managing Director of the Americas at CFA Institute. ELAINE HENRY, PD, CFA, is a Clinical Associate Professor of Accounting at Fordham University. WENDY L. PIRIE, PD, CFA, is Director, Curriculum Projects, in the Education Division at CFA Institute and served as editor for this book. MICHAEL A. BROIHAHN, CFA, is Associate Professor of Accounting at Barry University in Miami Shores, Florida.
- Author(s)Elaine Henry,Michael A. Broihahn,Thomas R. Robinson,Wendy L. Pirie
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleCFA Institute Investment Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight376 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.