All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only textbook that fully supports the Physics part of the Oxford AQA International GCSE Combined Sciences specification (9204), for first teaching from September 2016. Written by experienced authors, the enquiry-based, international approach ensures a thorough understanding of the underlying principles of Physics and provides exam-focused practice to build assessment confidence. It fully covers the 3 required Physics practicals in the specification, enabling your students to build the investigative and experimental skills required for assessment. This textbook helps students to develop the scientific, mathematical and practical skills and kwledge needed for the Oxford AQA International GCSE Combined Sciences exams and provides an excellent grounding for further study at A Level.
- Author(s)Jim Breithaupt,Lawrie Ryan
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight632 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.