All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Garden Photographer of the Year competition was established in 2008, and is the world's premier competition specialising in garden, plant, flower and botanical photography. This book brings together the very best images from the first five years of the competition in one beautiful volume. Garden photography is a hugely diverse photographic subject, combining artistic interpretation with the wonders of the natural environment around us. For some it's about a love of the beauty of plants; for others it's an opportunity to express an appreciation of the wider natural landscape and its inherently fragile nature. Ultimately, it's about a love of the diversity of the natural world and its ability to continually surprise, inspire and delight. From an exquisitely detailed close-up of a delicate flower to sweeping, paramic garden vistas, this book showcases the talents of some of the world's best garden photographers, both professional and amateur.
- Author(s)Garden and Landscape Photographic Arts Ltd.
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Out-of-print date10/12/2012
- Weight1837 g
- Width260 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.