All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince its introduction in 1985, the International Geneva Yearbook has become an indispensable reference work for diplomats, journalists, international and national civil servants, businessmen, researchers and students needing current information on international institutions based at or active in Geneva. Each annual volume provides more than 300 pages of concise information on the organization, past achievements and current activities of 30 United Nations bodies, more than 20 specialized agencies and other organizations, 130 n-governmental organizations, 25 research and educational institutions, permanent missions and multinational companies. Each volume also features a series of articles in which eminent specialists offer their views and comments on political, legal, social and ecomic issues related to the work of Geneva's international institutions.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published1992
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight500 g
- Height230 mm
- Volume editorLudwik Dembinski
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.