Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $452.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $416.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince their earliest days, institutions providing a Protestant education have always been respected and sought-after for their rigor and relative freedom from dogma-and despite today's secularism and plurality, they remain so. This international handbook is the ultimate companion to protestant schooling worldwide. Its 39 chapters form the most comprehensive and wide-ranging treatment of the subject yet available, addressing Protestant education on all six inhabited continents and featuring the perspectives of leading authorities and public figures. The contributions cover in detail t only the facts and features of Protestant schooling in sundry nations, but also integrate a range of themes common to them all, themes so vital that they are of central concern to Christians around the world and of whatever demination. Some of these topics are school choice, globalization, Bible pedagogy and character education, the fine arts, parental involvement, and the rise of Christianity in previously inaccessible locations such as China. The handbook's stellar list of authors is a Who's Who of authorities on the subject and includes a rewned American evangelical, a former historian of the US House of Representatives, and White House consultants responsible for framing legislation. The many contributors from outside the USA are leading academics conducting seminal research on numerous topics in the field. Both exhaustive and authoritative, The International Handbook of Protestant Educationwill be an invaluable asset to educators, ministers, parents, policy makers political leaders of any demination-or ne.
- Author BiographyWilliam Jeynes is a Senior Fellow at the Witherspoon Institute in Princeton, New Jersey, and a Non-Resident Scholar at Baylor University. He is also a Professor at California State University, Long Beach. David Robinson has been serving as a teacher, administrator, researcher and scholar for over thirty years and is now a member of the doctoral teaching faculty at George Fox University and the graduate and undergraduate faculty of Marylhurst University.
- Date of Publication11/01/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInternational Handbooks of Religion and Education
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1256 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byDavid W. Robinson,William Jeynes
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.