All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate governance, namely the relationship between the ownership and control of firms, takes on new dimensions in the case of international joint ventures operating in the special context of China. The present study contributes a new examination of this relationship, firstly through its conceptual refinement, and secondly through original empirical research. It develops the concept of ownership as suited to joint ventures, in which account is taken of n-capital resourcing by foreign and Chinese partners.
- Author BiographyYanni Yan is Lecturer in Management Studies at the University of Essex.
- Author(s)Yanni Yan
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication11/10/1999
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleStudies on the Chinese Economy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave USA
- Content Notebiography
- Weight535 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.