All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Law Reports is the only publication in the world wholly devoted to the regular and systematic reporting in English of decisions of international courts and arbitrators as well as judgments of national courts. Volume 136 reports on, amongst others, the decisions (2000-2008) of the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in the Awas Tingni Case concerning native land title, the English Court of Appeal 2006 judgment in Al Rawi and the 2008 United States Supreme Court opinion in Medellin v. Texas.
- Author BiographyHonorary Professor of International Law, University of Cambridge. Bencher of Gray's Inn. Professor of International Law, London School of Economics and Political Science. Bencher of Middle Temple. Fellow of the Lauterpacht Research Centre of International Law, University of Cambridge. Fellow of Girton College, Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Law Reports
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 136
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1230 g
- Width146 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byChristopher J. Greenwood,Elihu Lauterpacht
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.