All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Law Reports is the only publication in the world wholly devoted to the regular and systematic reporting in English of decisions of international courts and arbitrators as well as judgments of national courts. Volume 138 reports on, amongst others, the 2007 Argentine Necessity Case from the German Federal Constitutional Court, the Final Award in Occidental v. Ecuador together with the English decisions in that case and the awards in EnCana v. Ecuador; and decisions from Zimbabwe Supreme Court and Southern African Development Community Tribunal in Campbell Re: Expropriation of Agricultural Land.
- Author BiographyElihu Lauterpacht is an Honorary Professor of International Law, University of Cambridge and a Bencher of Gray's Inn. Christopher J. Greenwood is a Professor of International Law, London School of Economics and Political Science, and a Bencher of the Middle Temple. Karen Lee is a Fellow of the Lauterpacht Research Centre of International Law, University of Cambridge, and a Fellow of Girton College, Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Law Reports
- Series Part/Volume Number138
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1140 g
- Width146 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byChristopher J. Greenwood,Elihu Lauterpacht
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.