Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Law Reports is the only publication in the world wholly devoted to the regular and systematic reporting in English of decisions of international courts and arbitrators as well as judgments of national courts. Volume 142 reports on, amongst others, the 2010 Endorois case from the African Commission on Human and Peoples' Rights on indigeus rights, cases from the Czech Republic dating from 2001 to 2008, and the 2010 HKSAR FG Hemisphere case on State immunity.
- Author BiographyElihu Lauterpacht is an Honorary Professor of International Law, University of Cambridge, and a Bencher of Gray's Inn. Christopher J. Greenwood is a Professor of International Law, London School of Economics and Political Science, and a Bencher of the Middle Temple. Karen Lee is a Fellow of the Lauterpacht Research Centre of International Law, University of Cambridge, and a Fellow of Girton College, Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Law Reports
- Series Part/Volume Number142
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1170 g
- Width146 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byChristopher Greenwood,Elihu Lauterpacht
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.