All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Law Reports is the only publication in the world wholly devoted to the regular and systematic reporting in English of decisions of international courts and arbitrators as well as judgments of national courts. Volume 162 reports on, amongst others, the 2015 award in the Chagos Islands Arbitration (Mauritius v. United Kingdom) together with the judgments of the European Court of Human Rights in Chagos Islanders v. United Kingdom and of the English courts in Bancoult (No. 3) which also concern the Chagos islands/British Indian Ocean Territory. It also reports on the 2014 award in the Railway Land Arbitration (Malaysia/Singapore) and the United Kingdom Supreme Court decision in Pham v. Secretary of State for the Home Department.
- Author BiographyElihu Lauterpacht is an Honorary Professor of International Law at the University of Cambridge, and a Bencher of Gray's Inn. Christopher Greenwood is a Professor of International Law at the London School of Economics and Political Science, and a Bencher of the Middle Temple. Karen Lee is a Fellow of the Lauterpacht Research Centre for International Law, University of Cambridge, and a Fellow of Girton College, Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Law Reports
- Series Part/Volume Number162
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 maps
- Weight1230 g
- Width146 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited byChristopher Greenwood,Elihu Lauterpacht,Karen Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.