All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese two revision and study guides have been packaged together to offer great value for students looking to get the most out of their revision. International Law Concentrate is the essential revision and study guide for law students looking to consolidate kwledge and achieve the best possible marks in their exams. Providing clear, succinct coverage of the key topics, it enables you to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law and excel in exams. Q&A International Law offers expert advice on what to expect from your exam, how best to prepare, and guidance on what examiners are really looking for, including advice on structuring a first class answer, avoiding common exam mistakes and making your answer stand out from the crowd.
- Author BiographySusan Breau is Professor of International Law at Flinders University, Adelaide. Ilias Bantekas is Professor of International Law at Brunel University and Associate Fellow at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, University of London. Efthymios Papastavridis is currently lecturing in international law at the University of Thrace and is Research Fellow at the Academy of Athens.
- Author(s)Efthymios D. Papastavridis,Ilias Bantekas,Susan Breau
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleConcentrate
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight620 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.