All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Law and Politics of the Arctic Ocean: Essays in Hor of Donat Pharand is a collection of essays in hor of Professor emeritus Donat Pharand by leading Arctic experts from around the globe. The volume offers a clear, concise and detailed analysis of many of the issues an expanded use of the Arctic Ocean raises and of critical importance for the legal and political processes unfolding in the Arctic region.
- Author BiographySuzanne Lalonde, Ph.D. (1997), Cambridge University, is Professor of International Law at the Universite de Montreal. She has published in both French and English, within Canada and abroad and her research focuses on core international legal principles, especially those pertaining to sovereignty, territory and the determination of boundaries on land and at sea. Ted L. McDorman, LL.M. (1982), Dalhousie University, is a Professor of Law at the University of Victoria and the author of Salt Water Neighbors: International Ocean Law Relations Between the United States and Canada (Oxford University Press, 2009). He has written widely on ocean law and policy issues including on maritime boundary delimitation and the continental shelf having published over 120 articles and chapters.
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight847 g
- Width16 mm
- Height24 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited bySuzanne N. Lalonde,Ted L. McDorman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.