All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionMalcolm Shaw's engaging and authoritative International Law has become the definitive textbook for instructors and students alike, in this increasingly popular field of academic study. The hallmark writing style provides a stimulating account, motivating students to explore the subject more fully, while maintaining detail and academic rigour. The analysis integrated in the textbook challenges students to develop critical thinking skills. The sixth edition is comprehensively updated throughout and is carefully constructed to reflect current teaching trends and course coverage. The International Court of Justice is w examined in a separate dedicated chapter and there is a new chapter on international criminal law. The detailed references and reliable, consistent commentary which distinguished previous editions remain, making this essential reading for all students of international law whether they be at undergraduate level, postgraduate level or professional lawyers.
- Author BiographyMalcolm N. Shaw, QC is the Sir Robert Jennings Professor of International Law at the University of Leicester. One of the world's leading international lawyers, he has been awarded the decoration of 'Officier de l'Ordre de la Valeur' by the Republic of Cameroon. He is a member of the Advisory Council of the British Institute of International and Comparative Law and a founding member of Curatorium, Xiamen Academy of International Law. He is also a practising barrister at Essex Court Chambers.
- Author(s)Malcolm N. Shaw
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2008
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date23/09/2014
- Weight2120 g
- Width159 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine59 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.