All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis short, concrete, and to--the--point book guides students through this vast field of conflicting opinions. The book begins from the premise that students benefit most from seeing a balanced treatment of all available views. For instance, this book provides coverage of both ad hoc and optimizing models. It also explores divisions such as flexible price versus sticky price models, rationality versus irrationality, and calibration versus statistical inference. By giving consideration to each of these a mini debates;, this book shows how each approach has its good and bad points.
- Author BiographyNelson C. Mark is Professor of Economics at Ohio State University. He has been widely published in journals such as the Economic Journal, Journal of Applied Econometrics, Journal of International Economics, American Economic Review, Journal of Finance, International Economic Review, Journal of Financial Economics, and Journal of Monetary Economics. He is presently editor of Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
- Author(s)Nelson Mark
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2001
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note84
- Weight488 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.