All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely and accessible MBA textbook explores the challenges faced by today's multinational corporations. What is the optimal balance between local responsiveness and global integration? How can a common culture be developed in the face of profound cultural differences? What employment policies are legitimate in a world of differing standards? Through a combination of well-researched theory and illustrative case studies, International Management creates a platform for informed and lively debate on these, and many other issues. Comprehensive and insightful, this important textbook will be an invaluable resource for MBA students, as well as academics and managers faced with the daily challenges of managing international organisations.
- Author BiographyPaul N. Gooderham, NHH - The Norwegian School of Economics, Norway, Birgitte Grogaard, University of Calgary, Canada and the late Odd Nordhaug, formerly of the NHH - The Norwegian School of Economics, Norway
- Author(s)Birgitte Grogaard,Odd Nordhaug,Paul N. Gooderham
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.