CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis approach is characterized by the conviction gained in European and more than 25 countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America that the decision maker in international corporations as foreign manager , being confronted by more or less unfamiliar advance information that will enable him to interpret correctly the behaviour of the interaction partner and to forecast more precisely the anticipated effects of his own decisions. That is - in the view of the authors - the specific task of International Management as a special discipline, even facing the general globalization. Most standard academic works on General Management and Business Administration are insufficient background to overcome this specific task.
- Author(s)Bernd Jostingmeier,Eberhard Dulfer
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication23/02/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintR Oldenbourg Verlag GmbH
- Weight1337 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.