All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe famed International Mathematical Olympiad has been challenging students worldwide for over 40 years. The first competition was held in Romania in 1959 with seven countries participating. It has since expanded to attract competitors from over 80 countries, representing all five continents. This third volume features every question set from 1991-2004, along with comprehensive solutions and multiple answers where applicable. A fantastic selection of mathematical puzzles, this fully updated three volume series will be of interest to serious mathematicians and enthusiasts alike. Istvan Reiman's compilation of logic puzzles and questions will tease the intellect of all those with a mathematical mind.
- Author BiographyIstvan Reiman was formerly Leader of the Chair of Geometry at the Budapest University of Technology. He has guided the Youth Mathematical Circle of the J Bolyai Mathematical Society and directed the preparation of Hungarian students for the annual International Maths Olympiad for 40 years. He was awarded the Paul Erdos Award by the World Federation of Mathematics Competitions in early 2000.
- Author(s)Istvan Reiman
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Note200+ figures and equations throughout
- Weight337 g
- Width3971 mm
- Height5957 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.