All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionKatie Wright explores how human wellbeing is constructed and how it 'travels' across spatial boundaries. She draws on empirical research, undertaken with Peruvian migrants based in London and Madrid and their Peru-based relatives and close friends to explore how human wellbeing is constructed and how it 'travels' transnationally.
- Author BiographyKATIE WRIGHT is Senior Lecturer in International Development at the University of East London, UK. Her research focuses on gender, human wellbeing, international migration, microfinance, sustainable livelihoods and Latin America.
- Author(s)Katie Wright
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRethinking International Development Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight344 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.