All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1976, the International Military Education and Training (IMET) program has provided education and training to foreign military personnel. The program's objectives include professionalising military forces and increasing respect for democratic values and human rights. In 2010, Congress appropriated $108 million in IMET funding for more than 120 countries. The Department of State and the Department of Defense share responsibility for IMET. This book assesses changes in the program from fiscal years 2000 to 2010, by funding levels, students trained, and recipient countries; the program's provision of and emphasis on human rights training for its students; and the extent to which the Department of State and the Department of Defense monitor IMET graduates and evaluate program effectiveness.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication19/06/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight132 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byEloi Gosselin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.