All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe world of international n-governmental organisations (INGOs) has dramatically changed during the last two decades. The author critically analyses the engagement of INGOs within the contemporary international development landscape, enabling readers to further understand INGOs involvement in the politics of social change.
- Author BiographyHelen Yanacopulos is Senior Lecturer in International Politics and Development at the Open University, UK. She has worked with, and researched, international NGOs and civil society networks since 1994. She has been an academic consultant for the BBC as well as for numerous NGOs and multilateral organisations, and is also Series Editor for the book series 'Development Matters'.
- Author(s)Helen Yanacopulos
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleNon-Governmental Public Action
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.