All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to the study of international organizations in the field of International Relations directed toward students in the discipline. This book looks at the different ways in which IOs are studied and then applies these different modes of study to a variety of specific case studies.
- Author BiographyJ. Samuel Barkin is an Associate Professor of Global Governance in the McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies at the University of Massachusetts Boston.
- Author(s)J. Samuel Barkin
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication11/04/2006
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight311 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.