About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing a diverse and impressive array of authors, this volume is the most comprehensive textbook available for all interested in international organization and global governance. Organized around a concern with how the world is and could be governed, the book offers: * in-depth and accessible coverage of the history and theories of international organization and global governance; * discussions of the full range of state, intergovernmental, and nstate actors; and * examinations of key issues in all aspects of contemporary global governance. The book's 50 chapters are arranged into 7 parts and woven together by a comprehensive introduction to the field, separate section introductions designed to guide students and faculty, and helpful pointers to further reading. International Organization and Global Governance is a self-contained resource enabling readers to better comprehend the role of myriad actors in the governance of global life as well as to assemble the many pieces of the contemporary global governance puzzle.
- Author BiographyThomas G. Weiss is Presidential Professor of Political Science at The Graduate Center and Director of the Ralph Bunche Institute for International Studies, The City University of New York, Research Professor at SOAS, University of London, and past-President of the ISA (2009-10). Rorden Wilkinson is Professor of International Political Economy in the School of Social Sciences and Research Director in the Brooks World Poverty Institute, both at the University of Manchester.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 colour illustrations, 11 black & white tables, 10 colour line drawings
- Weight1746 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byRorden Wilkinson,Thomas G. Weiss
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.