All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of the award-winning International Organizations has been thoroughly revised and updated to take into account new developments and shifting power relations since 2009, as well as the most current scholarship. As before, the authors provide a comprehensive, in-depth examination of the full range of international organizations. New features of the book include attention to a broader range of theoretical approaches, to the increasing importance of regional organizations, and to emerging forms of governance. And new case studies highlight the governance dilemmas posed by the Libyan and Syrian civil wars, human trafficking, LGBT rights, climate change, and more.
- Author BiographyMargaret P. Karns is professor emerita of political science at the University of Dayton, USA. Karen A. Mingst is professor of political science at the University of Kentucky, USA and Lockwood Chair Professor in the university's Patterson School of Diplomacy and International Commerce. Kendall W. Stiles is professor of political science at Brigham Young University, USA.
- Author(s)Karen A. Mingst,Kendall W. Stiles,Margaret P. Karns
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication22/07/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBoulder CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.