All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSmart people make a smart city. This volume presents a collection of papers on the concept of smartness, smart development and the international practices in the field. There are five key topic areas: the conceptual, smart ecomy, smart specialisation, smart city and public governance. The concept of a smart social system is grounded on comparative analysis of competing concepts such as intelligence, kwledge driven, digital, learning, networked, invative, agile and sustainable.
- Author BiographyRobertas Jucevicius is Professor of Strategic Management at Kaunas University of Technology in Kaunas, Lithuania. He is also member of the Council for National Progress of Lithuania. Jurgita Bruneckiene is Associate Professor at Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania. Gerd-Bodo von Carlsburg is Professor at the Heidelberg University of Education.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication08/03/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBaltische Studien zur Erziehungs- Und Sozialwissenschaft
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight460 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byGerd-Bodo Von Carlsburg,Jurgita Bruneckiene,Robertas Jucevicius
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.