All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollins Primary Science fully meets the requirements of the Cambridge International Examinations Primary Science Curriculum Framework and the material has been carefully developed to meet the needs of primary science students and teachers in a range of international contexts. Content is organised according to the three main strands: Biology, Chemistry and Physics and the skills detailed under the Scientific Enquiry strand are introduced and taught in the context of those areas. For each of Stages 1 to 6 as detailed in the Cambridge Primary Science Framework, we offer: * A full colour, highly illustrated and photograph rich Student's Book * A write-in Workbook linked to the Student's Book * This comprehensive Teacher's Guide with clear suggestions for using the materials, including the electronic components of the course * A DVD-ROM which contains slideshows, video clips, additional photographs and interactive activities for use in the classroom.
- Author(s)Helen Harden,Karen Morrison,Pat Dower,Pauline Hannigan,Sunetra Berry,Tracey Baxter
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins International Primary Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight80 g
- Width135 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byAnne Pilling
- Illustrator(s)Anita Loughrey,Emily Miller,Jonathan Miller
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.