All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionNumerous incidents suggest that man-made sound injures and can kill marine mammals. This book offers an objective look at how ocean ise should be addressed given the lack of regulatory structure and the scientific uncertainty over the effects of ise on marine life. It is an essential text for policymakers, governments and NGOs, biologists, environmental activists, , oceagraphers, and those in the shipping, engineering, and offshore oil and gas industries.
- Author(s)Elena McCarthy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight424 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.