All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Relations and the Origins of the Pacific War takes the unique approach of examining the history of the relationship between Japan and the United States by using the framework of international relations theories to search for the origins of the Pacific War, that erupted with Japan's attack on Pearl Harbour in 1941.
- Author BiographyKo Unoki received an M.A. from the Fletcher School of Tufts University, USA an MBA from Royal Holloway, University of London, UK and a doctorate from Hitotsubashi University, Japan. He is the author of Mergers, Acquisitions, and Global Empires (2013).
- Author(s)Ko Unoki
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/01/2016
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.