All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a variety of case studies, this title explores the ways that countries relate to the rest of the world. It examines how countries deal with their enemies, how peace is made, and how diplomacy works in the modern world. It also explores how countries of the world work together to help in times of disaster and war through foreign and humanitarian aid efforts. The book also examines international organisations such as the UN, EU, NATO, OPEC, and NAFTA.
- Author BiographyNick Hunter has written many non-fiction books for children. He has a degree in Modern History and specializes in writing about history and social studies.
- Author(s)Nick Hunter
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleEthics of Politics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 11
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.