All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities is an ongoing scholarly look at the latest research on the causes, effects, classification systems, syndromes, etc. of developmental disabilities. Contributors from wide-ranging perspectives, including genetics, psychology, education, and other health and behavioral sciences make this book a must have for both researchers, practitioners, and those interested in the science behind developmental disabilities.
- Author BiographyVanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, USA Dr. Deborah Fidler is a Professor in the Department of Human Development and Family Studies at Colorado State University. Her research expertise is in the area of early development in individuals with neurogenetic syndromes, with a particular focus on the behavioral phenotype in Down syndrome and its implications for intervention and educational practice.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication23/09/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities
- Series Part/Volume Number49
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byRobert M. Hodapp,Deborah J. Fidler
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.