All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Security Programs Benchmark Report presents and analyzes the findings of a broad survey conducted by the Security Executive Council of corporate international security programs. The report identifies the types of international security baseline programs in place for a range of company sizes, and describes the organizational perception of security's role and capability. The data suggest that international security programs are greatly affected by the company size and the location of the security department within the organization, whether as part of the executive, legal, or human resources function. Security leaders can gain valuable insights from this report regarding the scope of international security programs at key corporations with contextualized comparison points for evaluating their own programs. The International Security Programs Benchmark Report is a part of Elsevier's Security Executive Council Risk Management Portfolio, a collection of real world solutions and how-to guidelines that equip executives, practitioners, and educators with proven information for successful security and risk management programs.
- Author BiographyBob Hayes has more than 25 years of experience developing security programs and providing security services for corporations, including eight years as the CSO at Georgia Pacific and nine years as security operations manager at 3M. His security experience spans the manufacturing, distribution, research and development, and consumer products industries as well as national critical infrastructure organizations. Additionally, he has more than 10 years of successful law enforcement and training experience in Florida and Michigan. Bob is a recognized innovator in the security field and was named as one of the 25 Most Influential People in the Security Industry in 2007 by Security magazine. He is a frequent speaker at key industry events. He is a leading expert on security issues and has been quoted by such major media outlets as the Wall Street Journal and Forbes. Bob is currently the managing director of the Security Executive Council. Kathleen Kotwica has a PhD in experimental psychology from DePaul University and has had a career as a researcher and knowledge strategist. Her experience includes positions as information architecture consultant at a New England consulting firm, director of online research at CXO Media (IDG), and research associate at Children's Hospital in Boston. She has authored and edited security industry trade and business articles and has spoken at security-related conferences including CSO Perspectives, SecureWorld Expo, ASIS, and CSCMP. In her current role as EVP and chief knowledge strategist at the Security Executive Council she leads the development and production of Council tools, solutions, and publications. She additionally conducts industry research and analysis to improve security and risk management practices.
- Author(s)Bob Hayes,Kathleen Kotwica
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication29/03/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Weight90 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.