Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis report, International Sourcebook for Construction Industry Product Assessment (CERF Report No. 95-5021) , presents a summary of some of the key characteristics of leading construction industry technical approval/evaluation organizations in the world. A total of 27 organizations are represented in this volume. The information in the report is based on a survey that was mailed to 37 different approval/evaluation organizations. All organization descriptions are deemed accurate as of July 1995, although additional changes and corrections received by 17 July 1996 were included as well. The report provides a summary analysis of the 27 organizations, tabular presentations showing key organization characteristics, and two-page profiles for each organization. The discussion includes types of product or services, types of evaluation, reporting mechanisms, international relationships, responsibility/liability issues, and evaluation processes.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication31/07/1996
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleCERF Report S.
- Series Part/Volume Number#95-5021
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width216 mm
- Height286 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.