All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide covers financial aid, Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) requirements, housing availability and special services for international students. It also includes step-by-step guidelines on how to prepare for and apply to colleges in the United States, find financial aid and obtain a student visa. An appendix lists Education USA advising centres around the world where students can go locally for assistance and more information. Comprehensive indexes and a detailed glossary of terms will help students find schools that meet their needs.
- Author(s)The College Board
- PublisherCollege Board,The,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCollege Board,The,U.S.
- Weight590 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.21New
- AU $18.80New
- AU $10.94Used
- AU $24.85New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.60New
- AU $6.47Used
- AU $19.97New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.81New
- AU $11.56Used
- AU $24.00New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $16.79Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.06
- AU $78.96Trending at AU $90.48
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.