All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionInternational students and crime is an issue that impacts on lucrative international student markets, international relations, host countries' reputations, and the security of the broader population. This book presents vital new analyses on international students as victims and perpetrators of crime in Australia, the US and the UK.
- Author BiographyHelen Forbes-Mewett is Lecturer in Sociology at Monash University, Melbourne, Australia. Jude McCulloch is Professor of Criminology at Monash University, Melbourne, Australia. Chris Nyland is Professor of International Business at Monash University, Australia.
- Author(s)Chris Nyland,Helen Forbes-Mewett,Jude McCulloch
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight535 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.