All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForeign trade is a key factor in the development strategy of Third World countries. The development of world trade as a whole has t, however, led to an improvement in the relative position of the developing countries. Despite efforts to promote and liberalize world trade, serious quota and tariff barriers in world markets--often a violation of the principles advocated and accepted in international forums on world trade--still exist for many Third World countries. Specific issues such as import controls, export subsidies, foreign trade and payments, negotiating strategies, and industrial protectionism are explored as are the broad theoretical aspects of the role of trade in Third World development.
- Author Biographyosh /f Pradip /i K. /r ed.
- Author(s)Dilip Ghosg,Pradip K. Ghosh
- Date of Publication03/12/1984
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Development Resource Books
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 16
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1009 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.