International Trauma Life Support for Emergency Care Providers and Resource Central EMS Student Access Code Card Package by International Trauma Life Support (ITLS), John E. Campbell (Mixed media product, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $113.94Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $105.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than 30 years, International Trauma Life Support has been at the forefront of trauma education at all levels of emergency care worldwide. This practical, hands-on training offers a complete reference covering all skills necessary for rapid assessment, resuscitation, stabilization, and transportation of the trauma patient. Updated with new photos and the latest approaches to the care of the trauma patient, this seventh edition conforms to the most recent AHA/ILCOR guidelines for artificial ventilation and CPR.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Campbell, MD, FACEP Dr. Campbell received his B.S. degree in pharmacy from Auburn University in 1966 and his medical degree from the University of Alabama at Birmingham in 1970. He has been in the practice of Emergency Medicine for 36 years, practicing in Alabama, Georgia, New Mexico, and Texas. He became interested in prehospital care in 1972 when he was asked to teach a basic EMT course to members of the Clay County Rescue Squad. He is still an honorary member of that outstanding group. Since then, he has served as medical director of many EMT and paramedic training programs. He recently retired as the Medical Director for EMS and Trauma for the State of Alabama. From the original basic trauma life support course developed an international organization of teachers of trauma care called International Trauma Life Support, Inc., or ITLS. Dr. Campbell has served as its president since the inception of the organization. Dr. Campbell is the author of the first edition of the Basic Trauma Life Support textbook and has continued to be the editor through to this new edition, now entitled International Trauma Life Support for Prehospital Care Providers. He also is the co-author of Homeland Security and Emergency Medical Response. He was a member of the first faculty of Emergency Medicine at the School of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham. In 1991 he was the first recipient of the American College of Emergency Medicine's EMS Award for outstanding achievement of national significance in the area of EMS. In 2001 he received the Ronald D. Stewart Lifetime Achievement Award from the National Association of EMS Physicians. He is currently retired from clinical practice and resides on his farm in Camp Hill, Alabama.
- Author(s)International Trauma Life Support (ITLS),John E. Campbell
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Out-of-print date22/03/2012
- Weight866 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $23.53Trending at AU $26.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.