Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $28.08Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $18.27Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $34.69
- AU $18.14Trending at AU $20.55
- AU $15.00Trending at AU $25.93
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $17.14
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its 31st edition, this title is a comprehensive and practical source of biographical information on the key personalities and organizations of the literary world, whether world-famous or lesser kwn. This descriptive directory is revised annually by our editorial team and all entrants are given the opportunity to update their career details, publications and contact information. International in scope and covering all literary genres, this title will prove an invaluable acquisition for public and academic libraries, journalists, television and radio companies, PR companies, literary organizations and anyone needing up-to-date information in this field. Entries: Biographical details are listed for writers of all kinds, including velists, playwrights, screenwriters, essayists, editors, columnists, journalists, as well as literary agents and publishers. Each entry provides personal information, career details, works published, literary awards and prizes, memberships and contact information, where available. Key Features: - nearly 8,000 entries, including hundreds of new entries for this edition - an additional directory section that includes current and detailed lists of major literary awards and prizes, literary organizations, literary festivals and national libraries from around the world.
- Author BiographyEuropa publications have long been regarded as premier reference resources, providing authoritative political and economic data for every country and region of the world, biographical profiles of the most influential global figures in every field, including politics, science, business, academia, the arts and the media, and unrivalled access to information on universities, libraries and other academic institutions world-wide. Available in print and online, Europa's principal titles, The Europa World Year Book,The Europa Regional Surveys of the World, The International Who's Who and The Europa World of Learning, serve the contemporary research needs of students, academics and information-seekers in specialist and general reference libraries, government offices and commercial institutions in every country.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/08/2015
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1886 g
- Width211 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byEuropa Publications
- Edition Statement31st Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.