All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssesses the stability of the Chinese ecomy and the nature of its ecomic governance. Svenja Schlichting examines how internationalization has impacted on financial market development in China and how far this has contributed to the development of new institutions within China.
- Author BiographySVENJA SCHLICHTING was a Visiting Research Scholar at the Institute of World Economics and Politics/Chinese Academy of Social Sciences in 2005/2006 and is currently employed by a German business association.
- Author(s)Svenja Schlichting
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.