All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis forward-looking volume contains state-of-the-art analysis of the current research themes and challenges influencing the internationalization of SMEs. The editors have brought together perspectives from both academics and practitioners, who in turn use theoretical and empirical studies to identify gaps in research evidence, present case studies of internationalizing SMEs, and illustrate potential for future research. The book features some of the best kwn researchers in the field of international entrepreneurship, and combines a range of theoretical perspectives - including network and social capital, internationalization process, and international new venture frameworks as well as kwledge, learning and absorptive capacity paradigms. This timely study will appeal strongly to academics, researchers and students focusing on business and management, international business, entrepreneurship and international marketing. It will also provide important insights for international entrepreneurs and policy-makers.
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMargaret Fletcher,Marian V. Jones,Pavlos Dimitratos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.