All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon the latest and full-range government data, Internationalization of the RMB: 2013 Annual Report is a firsthand look at China's current RMB policy and goals for full Renminbi (RMB) convertibility in the near-future. The work of International Monetary Institute (IMI), this book provides a clear picture of the RMB Internationalization Index (RII), offers recommendations and insights into the direction of China's currency reform, and explains the Triffin Dilemma and its connection to China's path for full internationalization of the RMB. Internationalization of the RMB: 2013 Annual Report is the first book to examine the history of China's drive for RMB internationalization as well as the current status of RMB convertibility.
- Author BiographyEstablished in 2009, the International Monetary Institute is a non-profit academic institution affiliated with the School of Finance of Renmin University and the China Financial Policy Research Center. Aiming to build a world-class monetary financial think-tank focusing on the study of international financial theory and policy, the Institute is dedicated to cutting-edge theoretical research on the internationalization of RMB, reform of the monetary system, and other macro-financial policies.
- Author(s)International Monetary Institute
- PublisherEnrich Professional Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHonohulu
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnrich Professional Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1300 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.