All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnd, while this book is written to help you find and secure funding to reach international campus goals, the process applies to a wide variety of grant-funding opportunities. The steps are essentially the same in competitive grant cycles of many federal agencies.
- Author(s)Pat LeMay Burr
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication30/10/2004
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleContemporary Perspectives on Grants and Institutional Advancement S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.