All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent kwledge about effective internet addiction treatment is limited. This book explores how 20 international internet addiction therapy experts experience the presenting problem of internet addiction in psychotherapy.
- Author BiographyDaria Kuss is a Chartered Psychologist and Senior Lecturer at Nottingham Trent University, and has worked with clients suffering from internet addiction in a clinical setting. She has presented her research across Europe, and has published her findings prolifically in peer-reviewed journals and books. This is her second book. Mark Griffiths is a Chartered Psychologist and Director of the International Gaming Research Unit at Nottingham Trent University. He has published over 450 refereed research papers, three books, 120 book chapters and over 1000 other articles, and has won 14 national and international awards for his research.
- Author(s)Daria Kuss,Mark Griffiths
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Cyberpsychology
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.