All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will show parents the hidden dangers online that pose a great threat to both their kids and the parents themselves. Inside this book you will learn why most kids are at risk to online predators, why parents are at risk to identity theft, the one activity kids do online that is costing parents thousands of dollars in lawsuits, and many more hidden dangers that one has ever revealed to parents who have kids using the Internet. This book is written with the busy parent in mind that doesn't understand much about the computer except how to turn one on and use the Internet. If you have kids that use the Internet then this book is t an option for you, it is a necessity.
- Author BiographyDan Ivancic is a professional Web developer and Internet marketing expert who spends 40 - 60 hours a week on the Internet, marketing and maintaining websites. He is the founder and editor of InternetSecurityForParents.com, a website devoted to educating parents about the dangers facing parents and their families on the Internet. Dan is a Microsoft Certified Professional as well as a Microsoft Certi-fied Database Administrator. Dan has attended various Internet security conferences put on by other leading experts in the field including the F.B.I.
- Author(s)Dan Ivancic
- Date of Publication21/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.